[arch-mirrors] scheduled mantenance archlinux.prometeolibero.eu
Giuseppe Treccarichi
2017-04-12 13:19:07 UTC
I inform you that we have planned a maintenance operation of our storage
servers, the speech is scheduled for Thursday, April 13th at 6:00 am, we
expect is completed within a maximum of 8:00 am and notify the operation
ended.

Best Regards

Giuseppe Treccarichi

Associazione Prometeo
https://prometeolibero.eu
http://openlabto.org
Giuseppe Treccarichi
2017-04-13 07:20:34 UTC
I confirm that the planned mantenance in today's date has ended as
scheduled at 08:00 am

Best Regards
Giuseppe